Wednesday, February 15, 2012

This Week's West Coast Events

Hello to all.  The Conscious Life Expo last weekend was a great success.  I gave hundreds of free readings and had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people.  I wish you all could have been there.  I'm still out in California for a bit longer, and this week I have two appearances, one on February 16th in Marin County and one on the 17th and 18th in the San Francisco Bay Area.  If you are near either of these places I hope you can participate in the talks, book signings and workshops.  I've included the information with links below:




Novato, CA - Lecture and Transmission - February 16th,
Novato Oaks Inn, Marin County, CA

THURSDAY, February 16th - Novato Oaks Inn, Marin County, CA 7:00pm-10:00pm.

Hosted by the Rahm Metaphysical Exploration Group




San Francisco Bay Area - Free Talk, Book Signing & Workshop,
February 17-18th, East West Bookshop, Mountain View, CA

FRIDAY, February 17th  - Free Talk and Book Signing - 7:30pm
FRIDAY, February 18th - 1-Day Workshop - 11:30 am-5:00 pm

East West Bookshop, 324 Castro St Mountain View, CA 94041 650-988-9800

No comments:

Post a Comment